I am so very excited to be kicking off 2014 with this phenomenal giveaway!
As I’ve mentioned before in my posts about storing , canning and cooking, hatch green chile is an absolute staple in our house! It is eaten at least once a week, more often than not though, it is eaten several times a week 😉 So, imagine my excitement when Berridge Farms (the very farm we purchase our green chile from each year) commented on one of my posts and offered to work with me to offer you, Dear Readers, a phenomenal giveaway!
Before we get into the actual giveaway, though, I’d like to introduce you to Berridge Farms and give you a little bit of information about them and the whole hatch green chile growing/harvesting and eating experience!
A Few Factoids:
- Berridge Farms is run by three generations of Berridges including the nice folks who make the trip up to Santa Fe each year so we can purchase our annual stash
- Berridge Farms sits on 300 acres located in the Hatch Valley in Southern New Mexico
- Hatch green chile is full of so many nutrients!
- Hatch Green Chile is technically only grown in the Hatch Valley, although many chain grocery stores (and some smaller operations) will sell “hatch” chile that is actually not from Hatch, but instead from other farms and, sometimes, even other countries! So, if you’re look for pure Hatch green chile, be sure to ask your vendor for some more information before forking over your hard earned cash!
Alright, are you ready for the actual giveaway?! I though so!
I am so very excited to announce that the folks at Berridge Farms have
generously offered to give away not one,
but THREE prizes!
That’s right, THREE lucky winners will have 5 pounds of chopped and frozen medium Hatch green chile shipped straight to their door!
(I must say here that this giveaway is only open to those in the United States.)
FOLLOW THESE THREE EASY STEPS TO WIN!
1. Subscribe using the form below to the Ever Growing Farm Newsletter
(You are free to unsubscribe at any time after this giveaway has ended. Ever Growing Farm will not share your email address with a third party. Your email address is solely used for the Ever Growing Farm blog updates and general updates from Ever Growing Farm.)
Already a subscriber? Just continue to Step 2!
2. Visit the Berridge Farms website, then leave a comment on this post letting us know which temperature chile you prefer and/or what your favorite way to eat Hatch green chile is.
3. Use the Rafflecopter widget below to confirm the above entries and unlock more!
You can earn extra entries by following the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget.
PS – Each prize has a value of $125. Additionally, yes, I was sent some chile of my own in exchange for holding this giveaway, but as always, my opinions are my own.