- Painted old pallets, wrapped weed cloth around them and stuffed soil into them
- Cleared more rocks & leveled the ground where the bees will be moved to
- Put some stakes in the ground
- Secured two of the three pallets to their stakes
- Created trellising above each pallet for more vertical grow space and to crate a barrier for the bees to fly over
- Trashed the back yard (sometimes it just has to get worse before it can get better)
Now we’re waiting for night fall and the bees to all come home so we can trap them in there and move them as quickly and safely as possible to their new space. Wish us luck!!!